Business Web Page
Tbaytel High Speed Internet users can easily build their own FREE business web page by using features offered through our site.
- Your business website address is http://my.tbaytel.net/username. To access your business website address, replace "username" with the username you presently use to connect to the Internet.
- Upload your webpages and files for other Internet users to access.
- To adjust the size of your business website please click here.
How to Upload :
- To upload files to your personal website you will need to use an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client. Configure your FTP client to connect to ftp.tbaytel.net and login with your username and password. Upload the files you wish to publish to the default directory and they will become available for users to access at http://my.tbaytel.net/username immediately.
- The default web page must be named 'index.html' or you must specify a page or image directly. If your editing program uses 'default.htm', 'default.html' or 'index.htm', you can rename the page prior to uploading to your personal website.
If you experience any difficulty accessing your account or uploading your files, call Internet Support at 684-FAST (3278) or 1-800-478-0879 for 24 hour tech support.